Zion Community Church
Who we are
Zion Community Church exists to be a Christ-centred, Bible-teaching, people-loving church. We are a small but close church family committed to serving the Lord here in St. Ives.
Whether you live in St Ives or the local area, or you’re a visitor to the town, we look forward to welcoming you to our meetings.
Why we’re here
We believe that the gospel – the message about the life, death and resurrection of Jesus – is good news for us and for our world. We seek to be faithful followers of Jesus by loving him, serving him and seeking to introduce others to him.
What we do
- We have our main Sunday morning meeting at 10:45am at the chapel on Fore Street,where we open up the Bible together, sing hymns, and pray. These services are all-age, and hopefully accessible to all. We do not have separate creche facilities, but colouring materials are available for youngsters.
- The chapel service is relayed to Zoom for friends who can’t get to the meeting, but the services are not recorded and we do not currently have a live-stream channel.
- During most of the year we have Sunday evening meetings at 5pm in various homes.
- During the summer holidays we have Sunday evening meetings at 6pm at the chapel.
- During the week we have meetings on Thursday afternoons for bible study and prayer, with occasional outings, and once a month we meet for a time of fellowship and food.
We also run a bookshop, support the Sierra Leone Mission, and host United Beach Mission teams who are in St Ives and Carbis bay for several weeks over the summer.
How to find us
It is easy to find us – we are right in the middle of the main shopping street, Fore Street, one street back from the harbour. Our address is:
Zion Community Church, Fore Street, St. Ives, TR26 1HE
Find out more
We would love to meet you at one of our meetings