Zion Community Church
Who we are
Zion Community Church exists to be a Christ-centred, Bible-teaching, people-loving church. We are a small but close church family committed to serving the Lord here in St. Ives.
Why we’re here
We believe that the gospel – the message about the life, death and resurrection of Jesus – is good news for us and for our world. We seek to be faithful followers of Jesus by loving him, serving him and seeking to introduce others to him.
What we do
We have our main Sunday meeting at 10:45 a.m. on Fore Street, then we have various activities taking place throughout the week, as follows;
- Anchored, a youth group for 10-15s on Sunday evenings from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Monday Group, for older teens on Monday evenings.
- Tuesday Club, a youth group for 5-10s On Tuesdays from 6:15-7:30 p.m.
- A fortnightly prayer meeting on Wednesdays from 9-10 a.m.
- A home group, on Thursdays from 2-4 p.m.
All of these activities take place in various locations across St. Ives.
We also run a bookshop, support the Sierra Leone Mission, host United Beach Missions, and are occasionally involved in local schools, and care homes.
How to find us
It is easy to find us – we are right in the middle of the main shopping street, Fore Street, one street back from the harbour. Our address is:
Zion Community Church, Fore Street, St. Ives, TR26 1HE
Find out more
We would love to meet you – why not try one of our groups?