What We Do
- We have our main Sunday morning meeting at 10:45am at the chapel on Fore Street,where we open up the Bible together, sing hymns, and pray. These services are all-age, and hopefully accessible to all. We do not have separate creche facilities, but colouring materials are available for youngsters.
- The chapel service is relayed to Zoom for friends who can’t get to the meeting, but the services are not recorded and we do not currently have a live-stream channel.
- During most of the year we have Sunday evening meetings at 5pm in various homes.
- During the summer holidays we have Sunday evening meetings at 6pm at the chapel.
- During the week we have meetings on Thursday afternoons for bible study and prayer, with occasional outings, and once a month we meet for a time of fellowship and food.
Find out more
We would love to meet you at one of our meetings